We are a campaign group trying to change the system.  If you are looking for immediate help or advice, you can contact the national charities for carers:


The Princess Royal Trust for Carers:

UK Government departments can provide advice.

The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) is responsible for welfare and employment issues. Some healthcare services have been outsourced to Atos Healthcare a company owned by a global company Atos Origin:

The Department of Health is responsible for public health issues:

The NHS provides information on conditions, treatments, local services and healthy living.

The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is the independent regulator of health and social care.

NHS’s Patient Advice and Liaison Services (PALS) provides a range of information to the public, healthcare and other professionals:

The General Medical Council (GMC) statutory purpose is to protect, promote and maintain the health and safety of the public by ensuring proper standards:

The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombusman investigates complaints and possible injustices:

The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) protect people against risks to health or safety arising out of work activities:


If you need advice and help about a benefit claim this independent site is very helpful

Benefits and Work :

%d bloggers like this: