The Commission on Funding of Care and Support has presented its findings to the Government in its report Fairer Care Funding, published on 4th July 2011. The letter to the Chancellor and the Secretary of State for Health sent with the report is available for you to read below.
The independent commission, set up by the Government last July, was asked to recommend a fair and sustainable funding system for adult social care in England.
- Fairer Care Funding – Report (PDF: 2,343KB)
- Fairer Care Funding – Easy Read (PDF: 4,556KB)
- Fairer Care Funding Pamphlet (PDF: 2,666KB)
- Volume II Evidence and Analysis (PDF: 3,254KB)
- Volume III Supporting Documents (PDF: 3,821KB
- Presentation of Report Recommendations (PDF: 160KB)
Commission Report Published | Dilnot Commission